Daintree National Park - Tropical Rainforest
Take a break and follow the sonic course of a day in the rainforest. Listen to Kookaburras greeting the day followed by Yellow Orioles (Oriolus flavocintus) and Bar-shouldered doves(Geopelia humeralis). Soak up the afternoon tranquillity before night falls and the calls of Bush Stone-curlews (Burhinus grallarius) and Orange-footed Scrubfowl (Megapodius reinwardt) fill the air.
Immerse yourself in the dense atmosphere of Australia's largest continuous area of tropical rainforest - The Daintree National Park. Nestled along Queensland's stunningly beautiful coastline, the Daintree is home to more than 430 bird species and over 12,000 species of insects.
This truly is Paradise ...
Want a 30% Discount? Have a look at our
7 Album Best-Value Bundle
- 1 Dawn Song - Welcoming the Day (7:18)
- 2 Early Morning - Rainforest Ambience Part One (9:36)
- 3 Early Morning - Rainforest Ambience Part Two (12:02)
- 4 Morning Bird Orchestra (6:02)
- 5 Afternoon Tranquility (8:47)
- 6 Evening Atmosphere (5:47)
- 7 Nighttime (10:05)
Total: 59:37 Min